ly. If it happens often, then here are some ways to easily remember the names of people you once met…
- Try to match in your mind a new name with a name of someone you know.
- If a person has a difficult first or last name, do not hesitate to ask them to spell it for you.
- If you have trouble remembering someone’s name then whisper the alphabet. It is very likely to remember your name when you get the letter from which it begins.
- When other people intoduced theirselves to you, look into their eyes. It will help you remember more easily their name, if you capture their face in your mind.
- Try to repeat their name several times in the debate when you refer to them.
All these methods more or less help to remember names. Do you have any trick you’d like to share?
Sign up here with your email